Summary Comparison between AOL Mail Customer Service, Gmail Customer Service, Outlook Customer Service, Yahoo Customer Service and Zoho Mail Customer Service so that users can found out best email in terms of Technical specifications
AOL was one of the early pioneers of the Internet in the mid-1990s, and the most recognized brand on the web in the United States. It originally provided a dial-up service to millions of Americans, as well as providing a web portal, e-mail, instant messaging and later a web browser following its purchase of Netscape.
AOL mail is a free web-email based service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. The service is sometimes referred to as AIM mail stands for AOL instant messenger.
- Features of AOL mail;
- . Unlimited email storage capacity
- .Supported protocols: POP3, IMAP,SMTP
- .Email attachment limit:25 MB
- . Spam protection
- . Virus protection
- .Spell checking
- .Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail)
AOL Project Phoenix;
An email program by AOL that features a Quick Bar where emails, text messages, and AOL Instant Messenger messages can be sent from one area. It also lets people add up to five accounts into it. It features a search feature that will load photos, attachments, addresses, and dates from emails.
The users of the web portal might pop up with snags which are trivial or austere. AOL Customer service is a third party company with a team of adroit and experienced experts that are helping the users in terminating the issues related to AOL account. Users can access to Customer service via remote desktop services or call support. AOL customer helpline number comes into existence as it can be accessed easily anytime. The experts are well versed to tackle any issues with the perfect inch of skills. The foremost aim of experts is to ensure that people are happy with their service and they help users deeply to eliminate all the technical disputes in AOL mail from the roots. They are 24 hours online and users can contact them anytime from anywhere.
Advantages of AOL Customer Service;
- certified and trained technicians
- 100 % resolution guarantee
- Affordable and reasonable plans
- 24/7 technical team availability
- Experienced technicians
- Safe and secure
- Call answered in less than a minute
Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and through mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as through third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols.
- According to the 2014 estimate, 60% of mid-sized US companies, and 92% of start-ups, were using Gmail. As per February 2016, Gmail was the first app on the Google Play Store to hit one billion installations on Android services.
- At the time of launch, Gmail had an initial storage capacity offer of 1 gigabyte per user. Today, the service comes with 15 gigabytes of storage. Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. In order to send larger files, users can insert files from Google Drive into the message. Gmail has a search-oriented interface and a “conversation view” similar to an Internet forum.
Features of Gmail;
- . Storage up to 15 gigabytes
- .Spam filter
- .Gmail labs
- .Offline app
- .Language support
- . Language input styles
- Money transfer and payment options
- .Users can buy additional storage, shared among Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos, through a monthly subscription plan
There are millions of users who are using Gmail services at the peak but at the same time they often get stuck into technical glitches and hiccups. An instant and trustworthy support is what users need at that point. Considering all the technical issues, Gmail Customer Service comes into existence. Gmail customer service is available via chat support, email support, live chat and phone support. Gmail phone support helpline number is preferred as it can be accessed very easily by the users. They proffer prominent and suitable solutions to the users depending on the factors that caused a problem. The helpline number is open and accessible anytime from any part of the world. The experts work day and night in detailed troubleshooting to get the actual cause of the problem and then they deliver result and quality oriented solutions to the users.
Advantages of Gmail Customer Service;
- Most suitable solutions
- Availability of 24/7-365 days
- Shortest waiting period
- Advice from accomplished experts
- Prompt access to the experts
- Instant solutions to all the Gmail glitches
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Solutions to all the Gmail problems at single place
Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service, launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses. Yahoo mail has innovative and outstanding features that attract the users. Yahoo mail offers seamless services to the users.
As per the reports of December 2011, Yahoo! Mail had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world.
Features of Yahoo Mail; The service comes in four configuration: free, plus, ad free and bussiness
- .Free Version:
- . 1 TB email storage capacity
- .Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app)
- .Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, and Mail Forwarding in some countries.
- .100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages
- .Spam and virus protection.
Plus/ad free version: Yahoo mail plus offers a number of additional features, including:
- .25 MB of email storage capacity.
- .10 MB message size limit.
- .Up to 10 attachments per email.
- .POP Access and Forwarding.
- .Archiving of email messages for offline access.
- .Ability to send messages from Yahoo! Mail using other email domains.
- .Option to block up to 200 addresses and add 50 filters to help screen unsolicited emails.
- .No promotional taglines in messages.
- .No account expiration.
.Business version: Yahoo business email is a combination of all of their email services. The service includes;
- .Unlimited mail storage capacity.
- .Limit of 10 email accounts
- .Classic Yahoo! Mail underlines addresses and phone numbers in emails and allows the user to add them to the address book.
Are you facing any trouble while accessing to your Yahoo account? Have you lost your yahoo password? Is your account hacked? All the above mentioned queries cannot be resolved by non-tech savvy or any other common user. Therefore, Yahoo mail customer Service comes into existence. Yahoo mail customer service is easily available through chat support, email support and phone support. They have hired a team of ingenious and quick-witted professionals who has years of profound and sagacious knowledge in dealing with Yahoo account issues. They have a motto to snap all the technical errors instantly faced by the users and provide satisfactions to the users by their service. They make sure that they provide out-of-the-box and accessible remedies to the users. Round the clock is other service that is provided by them.
One of the world”s web email services. It was founded as Hotmail in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith, in Mountain View,California. Outlook.com is a web suite of webmail,contacts,tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft.
- The name “Hotmail” was chosen out of many possibilities ending in “-mail” as it included the letters HTML, the markup language used to create web pages (to emphasize this, the original type casing was ‘HotMail”).
- Microsoft released the final version of Hotmail in October 2011, available in 36 languages .It was replaced by Outlook.com .
Best Features of Outlook.com:
- com uses Ajax programming techniques and supports later versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. Some of its features include keyboard controls giving the ability to navigate around the page without using the mouse.
- The ability to search the user’s messages including structured query syntax, message filters, folder based organization of messages, contact grouping, auto-completion of contact addresses, rich text formatting, spam filtering & virus scanning and different language versions.
5 Major New Features Seen in Outlook.com;
- Connection to Social Networks and Many Other Web Services
- Nice Email Filter
- Integration with SkyDrive
- Privacy Protection
- Compatibility with Mobile Device and Outlook 2013 Sync
- com is a third party individual company that offers their services through telephonic conversations, remote access and live chat. They have hired accomplished experts who are available to give an instant dynamic support as per users need and requirements. The team is knowledgeable, expert in terminating all the technical glitches. You can approach users by dialing Microsoft Outlook technical helpline number which is toll free and provide wonderful solutions at the doorstep in short span. They are available 24/7 round the calendar so that users can get timely solutions at any time.
Advantages of Outlook.com customer Service:
- Toll free number
- Phone support/ remote support
- Guaranteed solutions
- Experienced and skilled technicians
- 24/7-365 days support
- Resolve all the common problems at a single place
- Prompt access to experts
Zoho Corporation is an information technology and business management software as a service (SaaS) developer. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasantion, California and has developed office in India.
- The company is headquartered in Pleasantion, California with a research and development campus in Estancia IT Park in Chennai, India. The company operates in China in a joint venture with Baihui and also has offices in Singapore & Japan.
- The bulk of its support operations are carried out from its office in Chennai. In Singapore, Zoho Entered into a joint venture with Fujitsu and operates under the brand name of skydesk.
Best Features of Zoho:
- Ad free, Clean, Fast Interface
- Familiar Interface, Multi-level Folders, Drag & Drop, Rules & Filters, Mass Selection, Filtered Views, Threaded View, Tabbed Views and so on.
- There are no Ads displayed in Zoho Mail’s web mail interface, ever not even in free plans. This means total respect for privacy as your messages are not scanned for keywords to feed you Ads.
- Its the wide range of options to organize and categorize your messages. This included familiar items like folders and labels, automatic filters, as well as one-of-a-kind capabilities, like the thread nesting style conversation view.
Advanced Features :
- Zoho Mail’s webmail interface has been designed to break the notion that only desktop email clients can provide the power features by business users.
- Powerful functionalities have been deftly placed in the real estate while still maintaining a sleek, clutter-free look and feel. This means you get the best of both worlds.
- One can check his mail for all his accounts from a unified interface. This includes not only the Zoho account, but the existing POP accounts as well.
Common issues faced by the Zoho mail users when accessing Zoho account:
- Login issues
- Errors in storing data
- Lot of pop ups and ads available
- Password recovery issues
- Error in attaching files
Zoho mail Customer Service dedicatedly providing assistance to the millions of users by fixing hard to crack email issues with Zoho mail support services. Zoho mail service is available 24/7 for the assistance. They have a team of ingenious experts who knows the nitty-gritty of zoho mail accounts and are experienced in resolving all the Zoho mail issues instantly. The aim of experts is to provide excellent and quality-oriented solutions in plain-sailing manner. They make sure that users get every benefit of their service. The experts are master in resolving the complexities whether trivial or easy. You can reach them via Zoho technical helpline number anytime as per your comfort. The helpline number is cost-free and can be accessed from any part of the globe. By the help of Zoho helpline number, you can get timely solution and you don’t have to wait for the reply.
- Advantages of Zoho mail customer Service:
- Round the clock availability
- 100% accurate and trust-worthy solutions
- Life chat facility is introduced
- Separate departments are dealing with separate issues
- Certified and skilled technicians
- Remote assistance